- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this web site are owned by GiGTEK or are being used by GiGTEK with the knowledge of the rights owner(s) so that GiGTEK can use this material as part of this web site. You are only allowed to use this web site and the material contained in the web site as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material you must obtain the written permission of the owner of the rights in that material.
What you are allowed to do:
- You may access any part of the web site to which access is open to all users
- Access to some parts of the Web site is only possible by password. You may only access these parts of the Web site if you have a valid password
- You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use, as long as you do not do any of the things set out under "what you are not allowed to do"
- Permission to use documents (such as white papers, press releases, and FAQs) from this web site is granted, provided that:
- A copyright notice appears in all copies showing the source of the material as GiGTEK Limited
- Use of such documents from this Web site is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media without the express permission of GiGTEK
- No modifications of any documents are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited.
What you are not allowed to do:
- You are not allowed to copy (whether by printing off on to paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "What You Are Allowed to Do"
- You are not allowed to copy or use any material from the web site for any commercial purpose at all, unless agreed expressly with GiGTEK
- You are not allowed to remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site
- You are solely responsible for deciding whether any of our products or services are suitable for your purposes.
- This web site includes links to external web sites. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant services which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. You are solely responsible for deciding whether any of these services are suitable for your purposes. GiGTEK is not responsible for the suppliers of these services or the goods they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these.
- It is a condition of using this site or trading with GiGTEK that GiGTEK bears no responsibility for any loss suffered by you, through our web-site or telecommunications becoming unavailable for any reason, but in particular because of faults with our telecommunications providers, Internet Service Providers or faults suffered by other infrastructure providers elsewhere on the Internet.
Changes to terms and conditions and disclaimer
- GiGTEK may change the web terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current web terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to operation of web site
- GiGTEK reserves the right to change the format and content of this web site (or of any products or services offered via this web site) at any time.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.